1. What's the minimum order?
Minimum orders vary per product. Typically they can be as low as 6pieces! (Minimum quantity will be shown in product description)
2. Can I submit my own design?
Sure! We would love to have you submit a design for printing! All you would have to do is to you’re your product and upload your design, once we receive your order will stay in touch with you until you receive your finished products.
3. What's your return/exchange policies?
We have a 14 day return policy on most items. If any items were damaged, please just email us and we will contact you to take care of this! If you have a custom/special order, these are non-refundable/exchangeable.
Also, if there are broken items that you received, we will take care of the it in "FULL" if you went for our special/super packaging. If you used your packaging, we will still re-do the broken item (will not charge for the product) but we will request you to pay for shipping.
4. Cancellation Policy
Any regular priced order, there is no cancellation charges. However, if you placed a "regular" priced order and then cancelling it to get a "special" promo price, the cancellation charges would be 15% of the total invoice
5. How is the quality of the product?
We are heavily involved in the production of our products. We ensure that the product and the printing meets the high quality standards.
6. Where are you based from?
We are based in Dallas, Texas.
7. What are your printing processes?
We have multiple printing processes available for our items. Few include Pad Printing, Screen Printing, Heat press, water decals, digital printing, laser engraving, laser printing, sublimation and more!
8. what are your payment options?
We are an online retail store, so our method of payment is pre-payment. Any order must be paid in full prior to processing. We accept all major credit cards: Paypal, Visa, MC, Discover, and AMEX. Many government entities or organizations cannot pay with a credit card. Therefore, we also accept physical checks. Paying with a check will delay the order; production will not start until the check is received and cleared.
9. What is Normal/Standard Production Time?
The estimated normal production time is 7-10 business days after placing your order. This time frame is also dependent upon the size of the order and/or the complexity of the artwork or process employed. If you have a specific “in-hands” date, please be sure that there is adequate time before placing an order with a normal production time frame. Delivery dates are only estimated and not guaranteed for orders with normal production time frame. If you pay for expedited shipping method for a normal production order, only the method of shipping will be guaranteed, however the production time frame is still only estimated. Therefore, the order may still not reach you in the time frame required.
10. What is Rush Production Time?
We offer a “24-Hour Rush” (production time only) service as well as a “3-Day Rush” (production time only) service. Production time does not include any shipping time; therefore shipping time must also be added to production time in order to get an accurate delivery time frame. Production time is guaranteed on rush orders; however the delivery dates are only estimated, unless you opt for expedited shipping. When a rush order is placed with a ground shipping method, the delivery date will only be estimated and not guaranteed, as shipping companies do not offer guarantees for ground shipping. However, if you opt for expedited shipping the delivery date will be guaranteed, so the order will reach you within the time frame given. Rush orders should only be placed as a last resort. Custom printing entails intricate and detailed work, both on the part of the artist as well as the printer, therefore we recommend rush orders only as a last resort. Camera-ready artwork is required for all rush orders, so as to minimize the risk of errors.
11. What format should I use to submit my artwork?
High resolution, camera-ready artwork. (300 dpi or better)
- All fonts must be included with your art file and/or imprint instructions.
- Software Application Files saved in any of the following applications are acceptable (PC compatible format):
Photoshop File .PSD
Illustrator File .AI
Vector Art File .EPS
Other Image File Types: .TIF, .JPEG, .PNG, .BMP
12. How large will you print my logo/design?
Due to finite imprint areas, we reserve the right to resize your artwork in order to fit the imprint area of the item ordered; regardless of what size the submitted artwork is. However, if you request a specific imprint size, we will comply, providing it does not exceed the maximum imprint size of the item ordered. Imprint area sizes are available on the product details page of our website.
13. What carriers do you use and how will my order be delivered? / How do you ship?
Depends how many! For small orders, we use UPS ground for shipments. This takes anywhere from 1-5 days from the moment we ship the box(es). For larger orders, we have to receive a custom quote and you will be contacted after your order is placed to confirm.
You can also use your own courier account to make the shipment.
14. Do you Ship outside of the USA?
We only ship to the USA and Canada. Free shipping specials apply only to the contiguous USA. Shipping fees will be charged on every order shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. For orders shipping outside the USA - INCLUDING CANADA – local duties and/or taxes are included. Delivery dates for orders shipped outside of the USA are essentially estimates, and in no event will we be liable for any delays in delivery. If you require shipping to a different country, we can ship to a freight forwarder of your choice
15. I have received more/less pieces than I was expecting. What do I do?
We make every attempt to deliver the exact quantity ordered. However, due to manufacturing issues, all orders may be subject to a 5%-10% over-run or under-run.
16. What is CMYK printing?
Four-color process printing involves separating the three subtractive primary colors of Cyan (C), Magenta (M) and Yellow (Y), plus Black (K). Complex full color images are recreated using the CMYK printing method. This process is recommended for multi-color art and photographs.
17. Can I use copyrighted material?
- We do not take any responsibility to obtain permission for reproduction of logos, patents, trademarks and copyrights. By agreeing to print any submitted artwork, we will not be held liable for any copyright issues under any circumstances. University logos can only be submitted if you submit a license logo release form from the university to avoid any future royalty fees. Fraternity/Sorority logos, or names, cannot be printed unless a one-time use agreement form is requested by us and approved by the organization’s HQ. This process will be handled by ps-products.com.com once your order has been placed.